Readers and exhibition venues can submit exhibitions for consideration following the guidelines below. Due to the high volume of submissions, we can’t reply to every message and are only able to consider submissions that adhere to the following standards.
• We only accept submissions of exhibitions currently on view.
• Documentation must contain installation views and images of individual works in the show.
• Images must be sent to us at the highest resolution available.
• If the show contains moving image work and you’re able to share video, we prefer to view files in MP4 or MOV formats. Vimeo links are also acceptable.
• A press release or exhibition text (PDF).
• A checklist, especially for group shows (PDF).
• The name of the artist(s) and the venue in the folder name.
• In the body of all emails, whether sent through your email application or through a file-sharing site, please include: artist(s)’s name, venue name, exhibition title, and opening and closing dates of the exhibition.
• The name and email address of someone to contact with any questions or concerns.
Our address is submissions@